Masked thieves broke into Keanu Reeves’ Hollywood Hills home and fled with a gun, according to a report Friday.
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ that the Los Angeles Police Department first responded to an anonymous call about a possible trespasser on the “Matrix” star’s property around 7 p.m. Wednesday, but found no one there.
The outlet said officers returned about five hours later when the alarm started going off at 1 a.m. Thursday.
At that time, police captured security cameras capturing several men wearing ski masks breaking a window and entering the star’s home, which was estimated to be worth about $7 million.
Police said the suspects took a gun from the home before fleeing, the report said.
Sources said Reeves was not home at the time.
Detectives are looking at video from security cameras around the house and from neighbors.
They are specifically investigating the possibility that the first call made on Wednesday night was made by someone leaving the house.
The Post has contacted the Los Angeles Police Department and Reeves’ agents for comment.
This isn’t the first time Reeves’ home has been broken into – in 2014, he had to deal with two intruders in a row.
According to TMZ reporting at the time, a woman in her 40s broke into the mansion while the ‘John Wick’ star was sleeping and fell asleep in his library chair.
Reeves then got up and spoke to the unidentified woman, who reportedly said she was there to meet him, and called 911.
Just a day later, another woman allegedly entered his house through the open door while he was not at home.
According to TMZ, she allegedly stripped naked, jumped in his shower and took a dip in his pool, before the cleaning crew called the police.
Both women were taken into custody and underwent psychological evaluation.
Earlier this year, Reeves and his partner, Alexandra Grant, were also granted a temporary restraining order against a man who claims he is related to the actor.
Brian Keith Dixon, 38, allegedly trespassed on the actor’s $5.6 million Hollywood Hills estate six times between November 5 and January 20.
According to court documents seen by the outlet, Dixon attempted to contact the ‘John Wick’ star each time.
It got to the point where Reeves had to hire a private security team to investigate the alleged intruder, who has been sharing multiple posts on social media in which he claims to be a blood relative of the actor.
According to TMZ, in his bizarre social media post, Dixon called himself “Jasper Keith Reeves” and said he wanted the actor to be “in charge.”
The outlet also said he wanted to hand over his “personal rights” to the actor.